Why concentrate on the ‘floor’ when the ‘house’ is unstable?
We understand incontinence, sexual dysfunction, painful intercourse, lower back pain, hip pain, sacroiliac pain and other pelvic floor dysfunction presentations are no fun and want you to know there are plenty of people of your gender and age having gone through what you have WITHOUT your issues.
We know your frustration with many treatments, some invading your privacy, and still not getting the best and long lasting results.
We help you stabilize the ‘house’ and use the cutting edge Emsella Chair, Postural Neurology, Functional and Restorative exercises on a one on one treatment basis, so you may enjoy life going forward.
This is getting out of control and what is being done about it does not even tip the gauge. So why Core Pelvic Floor Therapy?
Here is why:
- First and foremost, you should not live with pain for the rest of your life; No-one should be defined by limitations.
- The principles of Postural Neurology and Functional Movement get to address the pelvic floor issues. It is beyond muscle work and just the floor.
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction cannot exist by itself. Core stabilization cannot exist by itself. Biological breathing can not be sustained by itself. Movement is never functional without looking into the Neurology behind all movements and posture.
- Our recipe for success includes Emsella Chair treatment (400 Kegels a minute), computerized breathing monitoring, Postural Neurology, computerized balance distribution assessment, and Functional Movement exercises (DNS) so we get to the bottom and the core of your problem.
- We take our evidence-based education and continuous training seriously.
Dr. Shakib is honest, compassionate, a great listener. She works extremely hard for her clients to get to the root of the problem and that is not common in this day and age.
I have seen so many doctors some wonderful but way to many that just dismiss you with as I call it “easiest solution for them aka “bandaid”. They never really know or care what is truly going on in your body and I was tired of waisting a lot of my time and money on doctors that didn’t listen.
I highly recommend Dr. Shakib and her whole staff that treat you like family and are truly there for you.”